Best supplements for building muscle – Peptides
Why Peptides? Which ones? Overview of benefits and usage from PeakPerforMAX:
- Peptides are small chains made up from amino acids, the building blocks of proteins.
- Most peptides attach to receptors at the cellular level to provide instructions for specific actions, although some peptides work through other mechanisms (eg. BPC-157)
- Peptides have various functions in the body – some act like hormones, some as neurotransmitters.
- They may control and influence how the body reacts to diet and exercise as well as mood and cognitive function
- You can take multiple peptide regiments at once, even boosting testosterone and HGH naturally.
BPC 157: The healing Peptide!
BPC 157, short for Body Protecting Compound, is a specific peptide therapy that promotes the healing and regeneration of cells in the nervous system or in muscles. Better Healing, Faster Healing!
- Promotes muscle and tendon healing (usually cuts healing time in half)
- increases angiogenesis
- decreases inflammation
- produces Type 1 collagen
- helps repair bone, brain tissue, teeth, cornea
- improves nerve regeneration
Dosage and Protocol:
BPC157 can be taken via an intramuscular or subcutaneous injection. This means self-administered directly into the muscle (as close proximity to the injury/affected area as possible), or underneath the fat layer for a general body systematic effect.
This is a great peptide for athletes, injuries, rejuvenation of bone, collagen, muscle and tissue post-surgery or even preventatively. PeakPerforMAX provides a variety of Peptide Therapies to boost your whole-body wellness, recovery, and anti-aging causes and symptoms. If you’re interested in BPC157, ask our medical team about TB-500, and PT 141. These peptides enhance and build on each other’s benefits and outcomes, so find out more and how you can incorporate your regiment to include these healing miracles.
Bremelanotide PT 141
Peptide therapy has been shown to stimulate fat loss, ED in men, and increase libido in both men and women. This cutting-edge peptide is becoming one of the most popular since its new release into the market this year (2019) and here’s why:
Benefits of PT 141:
- Weight loss from stimulating fat storage in the body
- Results show that more women report moderate or high sexual desire following bremelanotide treatment vs. placebo.
- Effects may be felt up to 12 hours from the time of administration and have been known to last for up to 3 days
- Effective in treating sexual dysfunction in men – impotence / erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation
- Effective in treating sexual dysfunction in women – sexual arousal disorder
- Does not act upon the vascular system
- Increases sexual desire via the central nervous system