Medical Director, PeakPerforMAX
At PeakPerforMAX, helping patients be as healthy as possible is our goal. Many patients ask what else they can do to prevent and slow the aging process and the symptoms of aging: Fatigue, Low Sex Drive, Weight Gain, Muscle Loss, Insomnia, Irritability, depression, hair loss.
Everyone ages and the symptoms of aging aren’t subjective or subtle. Thankfully, science is smarter. The cause of most aging symptoms affecting youthful attributes is the decrease in your body’s production of hormones, a natural but frustrating occurrence, which continues with compounding consequences and irreversible damage to the body.
There is an answer: bioidentical hormone replacement therapy (BHRT) with a customized, individual plan based upon your hormones. Bioidentical means that molecularly the hormone that you’re replacing is as identical as what your body produces naturally. Balance is crucial to whole body optimization-just like treatments should be.
The bioidentical preventative solutions for patients feeling the symptoms of aging as early as their 30’s. Hormone therapy is medical science at its best. It is trained medical doctors using sophisticated lab tests and treatment protocols honed and developed over many years to produce life-altering results. The regenerative benefits are critically important to restoring and repairing the aging effects patients complain about, and injury recovery times are slashed in half from the body receiving only the hormones needed.
At a glance: Testosterone replacement therapy before and after:
Most men after the age of 35, experience a 1% decline in their testosterone levels. This decline can contribute to lack of energy, weight gain, low libido and an overall decline in the feeling of wellbeing. By adding a TRT replacement protocol, male patients have stated that they feel 20 years younger and have the ability to live a fuller, active and more productive lifestyle.
Many females (95% to be exact) between the ages of 45 to 55 experience symptoms of menopause. During pre and peri-menopausal stages, which is the decrease in ovarian estrogen production, females experience a decline in testosterone and progesterone. Symptoms can include vasomotor symptoms (hot flashes), vulvovaginal atrophy (vaginal dryness and dyspareunia- pain with sexual intercourse), mental clouding, depression, anxiety, insomnia, joint aches and pains, disrupted sleep patterns, low energy, unnecessary weight gain and low libido. Balancing the female hormones is essential for mental stability and over all wellbeing.
Bioidentical Hormones vs. Natural Hormones:
Hormones that have the same molecular structure produced from within a body vs bioidentical hormone mean that the ‘bio’ aspect of the hormone is made from soy and plant extracts. These bioidentical hormones can be compounded or mixed with other multihormone regimens for ease of administration and can come a variety of applications based on the patient’s dose and personal preference permitting. Examples of these are pills, oral capsules, topical gels & creams, sublingual tablets, and suppositories. The dose is adjusted based on serial blood hormone monitoring, or lab/blood panels, to ensure the medication is being utilized by the body to its maximum and expected absorbency level.
Risks & Results of Testosterone Therapy: What can affect the results of the therapy, or cause risks?
• Dosage for BHRT is also important to not only understand but know why and how medications can be administered. Precise administration of the medication is crucial to maximize the benefits of the therapy. Dosages for males and females will vary according to most recent lab results. Initially, your doctor will have to make small adjustments and tweaks to assure that we have optimized the protocol that best suits the patient’s individual needs.
Example: A person with a more active lifestyle, prior to bioidentical hormone replacement therapy, uses more testosterone than someone with a more sedentary lifestyle. They will most likely have a higher initial dosage protocol than someone less active.
After a full analysis of the patient’s health intake form, current physical examination form and lab panels/blood work, our expert Medical Team will recommend a protocol that is specific to the patient’s needs. Minor adjustments may need to be made during the first few months to assure their body’s reaction to our prescribed dosage has optimized the hormone balancing protocol.
• Compounded prescriptions vary from pharmacy to pharmacy by a small percentage generally. If percentages of medication change even slightly, or the quality of compounded medication is compromised, the body may experience variable patterns of absorption. Even when administered precisely, this may cause the results to alter by the dosage being compromised, leaving the patient feeling the need to use more or less than the prescribed medication. At PeakPerforMAX, we only partner with certified compounding pharmacies that produce the highest quality of compounded drugs consistently and ensure this by monitoring the compliance standards of our pharmacies regularly.
Example: We make sure to retain quality products as potential risks such as using non certified or sourced drugs, as most pharmaceutical grade estrogens for example are equine based but can be passed off as safe for human usage.
• Male Risks: Low testosterone in men may potentially put them at a higher risk of osteoporosis. Other risks and side effects associated with TRT are blood clots and stroke. These risks can be easily mitigated by donating blood every few months. Other side effects can be acne, elevated blood pressure and breast enlargement. These potential risks can be avoided through dosing adjustments and the monitoring of the protocol by a qualified doctor or medical professional. Prostate enlargement associated with TRT is typically rare among healthy males and can be monitored through routine lab work. Overall, the benefits of TRT far outweigh the risks associated with this treatment.
• Female Risks: History of breast cancer, History of heart disease (i.e myocardial infarction), previous venous thromboembolism or TIA/stroke, active liver disease, unexplained vaginal bleeding, high-risk endometrial cancer, Hypertriglyceridemia. However, all women with an intact uterus need a progestin in addition to estrogen to prevent endometrial hyperplasia, which can occur after as little as six months of unopposed Estrogen therapies. The role of Androgen (a testosterone therapy) additionally reverse the symptoms of menopause and females experience increased energy, increased lean muscle mass, decreased abdominal fat, and increased sex drive.
Dr. Pamela Tambini, Medical Director of PeakPerforMAX, a leading provider of bioidentical hormone replacement therapy. We understand the pressures on your time and value quality of life without compromising safety. We provide qualified patients with a 10 to 20-week lifestyle program that is self-administered and includes custom bio-identical hormone therapy medications (creams, injectables, orals), pharmacy grade supplements, easy to follow and understand patient instruction guides, and ancillary supplies, delivered discreetly to your door.
Results and patient testimonials show an increase to patients’ energy and libido, improved mood and sleep, enhanced mental clarity, improved weight management, and relief of night sweats and hot flashes in females.
• Medically advanced prescriptions tailored to your specific needs;
• MD access throughout treatment;
• No hassle of continuous and time-consuming appointments to a clinic;
• Discrete one-on-one phone consultation with a doctor to prescribe tailored regiment;
• Shipped directly to you by FedEx;
• Competitive costs for the luxury of personalized care at every level;
• Administered in the comfort of your own home, with a medical team only a call, text, or online message away to answer any questions in real time.
• Don’t let low testosterone get you down – defy aging proactively. Strengthen libido & performance discretely and hassle-free without ever stepping inside a clinic. Value your time & wellness without compromise – call for a private one-on-one MD consultation to reclaim your youth today!
• Join the club. So many benefits of hormone therapies for men and women…experience them now, risk-free, because you can have it all, delivered.
• Peak your life performance with rejuvenating, restorative, and risk-free bio-identical hormone replacement therapies delivered to your door.
• Experience the rejuvenating benefits of lean body mass, energized days and youthful libido again. Target low-t symptoms without side effects or compromise from the privacy of your home.